Singapore Maid Agency – A Way to Evaluate Them


With the stress that comes from working, going to school, taking care of children and the elderly, and other household chores, getting a maid to help is only practical. But you can not stay clean – you have to hire one from a proper agency to ensure that the maid will not be an additional burden at your place. Here are some important points to consider before choosing a Maid Agency in Singapore to help you:

Make sure the cleaning agency is licensed by the Ministry of Manpower of Singapore (MOM) and is accredited by the Singapore Consumers’ Association for Better Business (CaseTrust).

Currently, only 10 percent of the more than 700 agencies have been accredited by the case. The remaining 90 percent is likely to be accredited by the Association of Employment Agencies.

The licenses are issued by Manpower’s Ministry of Singapore after a rigorous evaluation of its business practice agencies. The director of the agency is required to attend and pass the course of the Certificate Employment Agency which extends for three months at Singapore Polytechnic.

The Singapore Consumers Association for Good Business Practices also gives proper accreditation to companies and agencies dedicated to maintaining a high-level business practice.

Choose Maid Agency in Singapore that has outstanding testimonials from your clients. An agency that performs surveys and asks for feedback from their clients should be able to serve you well, as it is highly focused on customer service.

Make sure the agency offers a 365-day free warranty. If you realize that you do not want to keep the maid hired more, the agency should be able to replace it for free in the course of a year.

Not all agencies provide a 365-day warranty. Some give only three to six months or a maximum of 400 days. There are also additional benefits that are not available from other agencies.

Look for an agency with a family satisfaction program. The agency must have a good relationship with its clients and employees.

A worried maid, like any other human being, changes and has her own personal issues. If these problems get in the way of your job, you can call the agency and ask them to advise the maid. If that still does not work, you can ask for a replacement.

To ensure that you and raised you to choose are compatible, see if Singapore cleaning agency has a Match-Point system.

The Match Point system was formulated to match the employee’s right with the employer. This is based on the experience, character, needs and skills the needs of the employer and employee have.

See the services that the agency can offer. These may include the following:

  • Booking and purchase of air tickets
  • Embassy Support
  • Medical examination
  • Passport renewal and work permit
  • Orientation for employment as an assistant in Singapore
  • Recruitment of foreign assistants
  • Repatriation of domestic servants
  • Training in care for children, the elderly, the disabled and the sick
  • Cleaning Training, cooking
  • English Speaking Training
  • Cancellation of work permit
  • Workshops

To avoid the hassle of having to find a replacement employee or dealing with a maid you are not happy with, it is important that you choose the appropriate Singapore cleaning agency to help with this task.

Are you looking for a maid in Singapore for your family? Get help from an appropriate cleaning agency in Singapore. They have 2 free reports for you and have many testimonials from satisfied customers. Contact www.universal.sg for your reliable maid.